Monday 19 February 2018

Remember This…


Hello there,

February month is that lovely grungy mood board and 
when I found an old photo of my hubby at work (many a moon ago) was just perfect.


Just to let you in on a secret of mine... 
I always apply my page to board (12x12) with a gel medium.



 Applied the Dusty Attic chicken wire stencil, using Art Extravagance – Graphite texture Paste from Prima. Let dry and to give the rusted oil effect, I applied Art Extravagance - Rust Paste Brown,  Red and yellow, to create the back ground. 


As well as on the title!


and the cog chippies.

 Completed the lay out with Hessian and denim cut cogs, as well as screw brads.

Products used:





Tim Holtz gears, 
chain; 
chicken wire and ribbon 

Thanks for popping by!

Happy scrapping
Lovies
Shells


No comments:

Post a Comment