Thursday 8 February 2018

Family


Hellooooo my friendly Scrappers!
I am busy working on My Dusty Attic Feb mood board, 
so in the mean time here's a layout I did for Penelope Dee.
Family!
The New Victoria Collection from Penelope Dee, I decided to do a vintage page.

Using Organic and Unique pages, 
I stencil the Abloom/Lattice Lace, then to add colour Nuvo mousse gold 
and plain coffee, as well as the Organic Love stamp with Pumice Stone, to create the back ground. 


For the doily I painted with coffee. 
The Leaf circle chippies (by Kiriche) dusted with Pumice Stone distress ink. 




On the butterflies and the word, I embossed with Liquid Platinum 
and dusted with Chestnut brown chalk. 


Then sanded the edges of my photo then used Chestnut brown chalk.

Completed the lay out with Prima (Wild & Free) Flowers, dried coloured Leaves, ribbon and stone hearts embellishments.
Also used flower sequins from Dusty Attic.

Hope that I have inspired you!
Lovies
Shells

No comments:

Post a Comment