Monday 22 January 2018

Me, Myself and I

Hi all,

Me, Myself and I
This represents me and more than likely most of us 
 It's about how busy our minds are when we are meant to be sleeping 
but just have far too many ideas running through our heads!

I found this pottery bust with wings at a craft market!
it is meant for a pot plant, 
but clearly that is not what my mind was telling me!!!

I painted, added lace gold foiled on top and bronze foiled the bust!

I painted the face by mixing up brushed bronze and mother of pearl.


Using oasis in the head, I was able to add flowers, words, feathers, light bulbs, clock and butterflies!



Using hot glue I attached all other Prime flowers!


I loved every minute of this off the page project!

Products used: 






And so many more....

Happy scrapping!
Lovies
Shells

No comments:

Post a Comment